India to me conjures up thoughts of curry, cricket and call centers. When I think about the Indian pharmaceutical industry,
- The Evolving CML Market – which drug to give when?
- AACR 2012: Future is combinations of novel cancer agents
- AACR 2012: ABT-199 is a new Bcl-2 inhibitor with potential in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- AACR 2012: the automation of preclinical drug discovery will be a driver of innovation
- AACR 2012: AZD3514 a new prostate cancer drug to watch
- Radotinib approved in South Korea for CML
- CML update from 2011 ASH annual meeting