New Orleans – here at the annual meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), the emphasis has shifted from yesterday’s education program to the start of the scientific programme.
If you didn’t make it to the Cell Press/Nanostring, “What’s Next: Bit Topics in Cancer Immunology” event yesterday evening at the Bourbon Orleans hotel in the heart of the French Quarter, you missed a great unofficial AACR16 event that featured a panel of leading experts:
- Aviv Regev, PhD (Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard)
- Tom Gajewski, MD, PhD (University of Chicago)
- Dan Chen, MD, PhD (Genentech)
- Pam Sharma, MD, PhD (University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center)
- Michel Sadelain, MD, PhD (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center)
- Jerome Galon, PhD (INSERM)
- Ira Mellman, PhD (Genentech)
- Catherine Wu, MD (Dana Farber Cancer Institute)
Throughout the day, schedule permitting, we’ll be posting top-line commentary from the sessions we’ve been in.
You can also catch up with the commentary from the Day 1 Live Blog, which has several updates from yesterday (Link).
Subscribers can login below or you can purchase access by clicking on the blue icon.