Biotech Strategy Blog is 1 today! I can’t believe that a year has gone by so quickly! Before moving on to year 2, I thought a brief review might be interesting.
What have been the top posts on Biotech Strategy Blog this past year?
In terms of total visitors per post:
- Results from NEJM Lucentis v Avastin AMD CATT clinical trial
- AUA Results from PIVOT study show no benefit from radical prostatectomy in low risk early stage patients
- ASCO 2011 Cabozantinib (XL184) may be an exciting new prostate cancer drug
- Merck’s capthepsin-K inhibitor odanacatib in osteoporosis
- Update from AACR on new prostate cancer drugs to watch
For those who like metrics:
- Highest number of reads per month was in May (19,927)
- Year to date there have been 79,179 visitors
- Most visited day was September 22, 2011 (2136 reads)
What have been some of the other posts that I enjoyed writing about?
My top 5 (not in rank order) would be:
- Alpharadin will be new treatment option for prostate cancer
- Patient advocacy session at European Hematology Assocation EHA Congress shows impact of drug adherence on outcome
- How nanotechnology may revolutionize the detection of traumatic brain injury using a sensor that changes color
- Innovation in Nanotechnology will lead to improved drug delivery, diagnostics & imaging
- Insights of the decade
Finally, I have produced 4 videos that you can watch on the biotechstrategy channel on YouTube.
It’s been a busy but enjoyable year. Biotech Strategy Blog is still a work in progress. If you have enjoyed a particular series of posts or would like me explore a topic or theme in the future, do email me or post a comment.