At the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology in Chicago this past weekend, my impression of
In her annual preview video of what’s hot at ASCO 2013, Sally Church (@Maverickny) discusses several therapeutic areas with new data at the meeting including:
- Immunotherapy (PD-1, PD-L1, CTLA-4)
- CLL (GA-101, idelalisib, IPI-145)
- Breast Cancer (palbociclib, PF-05280014)
- Lung Cancer (LDK-378, AP26113)
- Pancreatic Cancer (Abraxane, TH-302)
This video was originally published on Pharma Strategy Blog and includes an edited mechanism of action (MOA) for PD-L1 (courtesy of Roche/Genentech). Several people have since remarked it’s the first time they fully understood what “upregulation” meant.
If you missed the video, it’s well worth watching again in the run up to ASCO 2014.