My overriding impression of large cap Pharma R&D from the 2013 annual meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- ESMO Posters Highlight New Cancer Drugs in Development
- Pfizer’s palbociclib data in ER+ breast cancer - hit or miss?
- CDK inhibitors: will palbociclib and LEE011 make it to market in breast cancer?
- ASCO 2013 Abraxane in pancreatic cancer is a welcome new treatment option
- AACR 2013 Posters offer Insights into Biotech Drug Development
- AACR 2013 Cancer Scientists fail to embrace Social Media
- AACR 2013 GDC-0032 a next generation PI3K Inhibitor shows early promise in breast cancer
- AACR 2013 DMUC5754A is a novel agent for Ovarian Cancer