After some relatively quiet summer months, we have been deluged with questions and requests this month for commentary on some hot topics of late. This seems like a good time to take stock and reflect on some of most frequent ones sent in.
The original Journal Club post slated for today will appear next week instead.
Here, we address numerous queries on the following five topics readers are interested in:
- APHINITY trial in HER2+ adjuvant breast cancer
- Array’s BRAF plus MEK data in metastatic melanoma
- Kite’s interim ZUMA–1 phase 2 announcement
- Amgen’s Kyprolis in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma
- BMS nivolumab data in 1L lung cancer (CheckMate-026)
The last two in particular seem to be causing a lot of hand-wringing!
To learn more about our insights, subscribers can log-in…